Naphtomines Contractors provides environmental and engineering services for the power transmission and distribution (T&D) community. Our clients are both network owners, such as transmission and distribution utilities, and network users, such as generators, electricity consumers and rail network operators.
Our team of engineers, planners and environmental specialists provides a full set of services required within the electricity supply industry.
Naphtomines Contractors specialize in environment and property services, institutional reform and development, strategic planning, power systems analysis, power quality, project feasibility development, detailed design and construction supervision for networks of national scale and for all system voltages up to 800 kV AC and 500 kV DC.
We focus on system reliability through asset management, system renewal and asset whole-of-life program development, which is dedicated to managing the performance of the aging T&D infrastructure.
Our T&D team is active in realizing a 21st century energy grid economy that is founded on comprehensive utilization of renewable energy, distributed generation and demand-side participation. We help fulfill the promise of a sustainable future through lowering the carbon emissions of the power sector. Our T&D project work includes the following:
– Transmission and distribution analysis and network planning
– Power generation systems analysis
– Substation and transmission line design
– Power system protection
– SCADA, metering and energy management systems
– Load dispatch centers
– High voltage underground cables
– Transmission and substation siting and land planning
– Sub-soil investigation and earthing systems
– System efficiency and loss reduction programs