Naphtomines Contractors is dedicated to finding timely and cost-effective solutions to your power plant problems, using the latest advanced technical capabilities to successfully address the most difficult issues.
We cover technologies from conventional fossil fuel firing in thermal power plants (e.g. sub-critical and supercritical coal-fired plants, coal seam methane and natural gas fired gas turbines, combined cycle power plant and cogeneration) to emerging technologies such as integrated gasification combined cycle (IGCC) and polygeneration (combined power, heat and chemicals).
Keen for green? We’ll work with you to develop outcomes in renewable energy: hydroelectric, tidal, wind, geothermal, solar and biomass.
We deliver turnkey solutions to plan, design, construct and operate power plants, as well as improve the performance and reliability of turbines, high-speed rotating equipment, pumps and compressors. Applying our specialist knowledge across a broad range of rotating equipment, we enable safe, reliable and cost-effective operations throughout the lifecycle of your facility and assets.
Using our expertise in both operating power plants and overhauling and maintaining rotating equipment, we deliver O&M strategies to enhance the operational performance and system reliability of your power generation assets. Our skilled operations and engineering teams provide turbine maintenance solutions to minimise downtime, increase availability and reduce the overall operating costs of your facility.
Engineering and Consulting Services
– Conceptual design & feasibility studies
– Power plant siting
– Engineering design
– Procurement services
– Construction & project management
– Owner’s Engineer & Independent Engineer roles
– Operations phase asset management
– Power plant performance assessment & audit
– Maintenance planning & remaining life assessments
– Due diligence of power generating assets
Power Generation Technical Capabilities and Facilities:
– Laboratory Facilities: Metallurgical and Mechanical Test Laboratory
– Computer Modeling: Finite Element Analysis, Computational Fluid Dynamics (CFD) Analysis, Propriety Software Analysis for a Wide Range of Power Plant Applications
– Field Operations and Maintenance (O&M): Outage Planning and Management, Inspection Planning and Implementation, Unit Startup, Performance and Operation Review
– Extensive Personnel Power Generation Experience
– Engineering, inspection and testing and related power generation services through a global network of experienced professionals.